User
Australia
JUZZCORB

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Old Business Basic confirmation

I am using an old version of MYOB - Business basics and when I try to get my company confirmation code over the phone it is not letting me. It has never said phone during business hours as it is normally an automated response.

6 REPLIES
Experienced User Elizabeth_Adamson
26 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson
Experienced User

26Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

Re: I am using an old version of MYOB - Business Basics on an old computer. I tried to get into my company file today and could not get a company confirmation code over the phone.

MYOB is trying to "encourage" users to upgrade and pay on-going subscriptions so you may need to be persistent on this forum or on the phone to get a confirmation code.

JUZZCORB
4 Posts
User
Australia
JUZZCORB

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: I am using an old version of MYOB - Business Basics on an old computer. I tried to get into my company file today and could not get a company confirmation code over the phone.

Thank you - I did wonder about that as I've never had a problem before and i only have a very small amount of bookkeeping to do. I wanted to get up to date over the weekend, but doesn't look like that will happen. Really appreciate you responding so quickly - I'll phone them on Monday - thanks again, have a good weekend.
Experienced User Elizabeth_Adamson
26 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson
Experienced User

26Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

You should still be able to choose the "confirm later" option and process for 14 days.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,592 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21592Posts

2420Kudos

3043Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @JUZZCORB

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I have made a changed to your serial number and product which should allow for that confirmation to work online (or via phone).

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
JUZZCORB
4 Posts
User
Australia
JUZZCORB

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you - I managed to get in 👍
JUZZCORB
4 Posts
User
Australia
JUZZCORB

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you - I managed to get into my company file
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post