2 Posts
User
Australia
dannypga

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

cannot confirm company file

hi im trying to confirm my comapny file online but it wont let me, and then i tried to confirm by phone and no ones answering.

can you please help me as i am running a business  and i need to invoice clients.

i am running an old myob australia release version 18.0.0

accounting v18

need help asap

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,426 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6426Posts

411Kudos

1032Solutions

Re: cannot confirm company file

Hi @dannypga,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I can see that you have since gotten in touch with our customer service team, who has assisted with file confirmation. 

I trust that this matter is now resolved. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to post again.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
dannypga
2 Posts
User
Australia
dannypga

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

hi clover yes i did get intouch with a rep and confirm my company he said it will be fixed straight away,

i just got home and loged into myob but it still wont let meit states cant connect online and tells me to quote "ERROR 12007"

please i need urgent assistance as i need to get these invoices out to the clients??

danny

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,426 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6426Posts

411Kudos

1032Solutions

Hi @dannypga,

It would seem that there was an issue for your software to connect to our online confirmation service. You can reset the intenet connection then try again, or try using 'confirm by phone'.

I have sent you a forum private with an existing confirmation code on record, please give it a try. If that fails, please do contact our support team (who are also available during the weekend), provide the company file code on screen, they shall provide you a new confirmation code. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post