Cover User
New Zealand
ATSNZ
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AccountRight Cloud/Online

Having major issues with this cloud based software running very very very slow and stalling (not responding).

Shutting it down to refresh doesn't help (it's been like this for several days).

Anyone know of a quick fix?

Tried to phone MYOB however it's over a 1-hour wait according to the voice prompter....

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,274 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4274Posts

284Kudos

664Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Cloud/Online

Hi @ATSNZ,

The speed and performance of AccountRight Live is dependent on a number of external factors such as your internet connection and computer specifications. Given this, it's often difficult to work out what the performance issues are caused by. Having said that, there are a few things you can do on your end to ensure optimal functioning - such as excluding AccountRight from any antivirus software you may have running. We'd encourage you to have a look at our help page Speed and performance tips for further information regarding this.

In addition, our page MYOB Minimum System Requirements provides information on the minimum computer specifications to use our software. Note that this is the absolute minimum specs to run our software and not necessarily what we'd recommend.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
ATSNZ
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
ATSNZ
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the reply, however I've had a computer technician out on site who has determined it's the cloud-based software that's the problem, as the desktop computer is well equipped, and our upload/download speeds are very fast.

Today the problem is no better.  After I enter a sale, the software lags for approximately 2-3 minutes.

Trying to reprint an invoice is an absolute nightmare.  After selecting the customer you'd like to see the sales history of, MYOB keeps showing sales for the customer whom you've last ENTERED a sales invoice to!

You have to keep escaping out of the sales register up to 3-4 times, before it will accept that you'd like to see the sales history of a specific customer.

We are losing productivity fast, this software is now costing us a fortune in down time.

Experienced Cover User LRyan
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
LRyan
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I have had issues yesterday and today with MYOB (cloud) running ridiculously slowly. It is not our internet / computer set up as we have on other issues and have been using the cloud for years. Please advise when this issue with the MYOB cloud servers is going to be resolved?

Thank you

Experienced Partner Beach
59 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Beach
Experienced Partner

59Posts

83Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @ATSNZ

Do you have any idea how large your datafile is?  If it is larger than about 100mb - both online and offline will actually be quite slow.  I had one client with an 800Mb plus file who was mucked around by MYOB for a year (troubleshooting speed issues they call it - where they always seem to blame your internet or your computer).  They finally admitted that the size of the file was the problem and that the client should have never upgraded to AR from Classic V19.  They are now offline and have the 'server' version running (as 2 or 3 concurrent users) on a high end core i7 with SSD drives and 32Gb RAM - and much better than online, but still slow when serving customers.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post