Account Right Premier V 19.14.0

GPPAudit
2 Posts
Cover User

Account Right Premier V 19.14.0

Good Afternoon,

I'm an auditor and have a client that is currently using Account Right Premier V 19.14.0.

Am I able to download a "read only" version of this software so I can access their data file?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

2 REPLIES
GPPAudit
2 Posts
Cover User

MYOB AccountRight Premier V19.14

Good Afternoon,

I'm an auditor and have a client that is currently using Account Right Premier V 19.14.

Am I able to download a "read only" version of this software so I can access their data file?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Account Right Premier V 19.14.0

Hi @GPPAudit

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

If required we can provide a download link for AccountRight Premier v19.14, we would need to get the serial number of that product - you are welcome to private message this information to myself on the Forum.

In terms of accessing the file, AccountRight 19.14 doesn't allow for a user to be set up to be a read-only user. If the file is activated on a serial number then you should have full access to that company file (based on the company file user ID provided to you). If you do need a read-only copy of an AccountRight Classic file the best thing you can do to achieve that is to go to Setup>>Preferences>>Security tab and enable a lock period dated well into the future and also set "Transactions can't be changed they must be reversed". This will stop you from entering any transactions and prevent you from deleting/changing any existing ones.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post