Sync company file not an option

DonnaWardlaw
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Sync company file not an option

Hi,

I've just installed ARver2017.01 and managed to get my company file online and invite other users. The problem now is that I've used my program today and updated my company file but my other users can't see the changes I've made. When I hit the 'go online' (upload this file) button I keep getting a prompt that says I need an Account Right Subscription and then it takes me to the MYOB website and prompts me to install the software again.

I need to be able to sync my file so that other users can access it, but when I open the "FILE" tab, there is no 'Sync' option. I haven't been given an option to setup auto sync and I can't find a button option to set up a manual sync.

How do I get the updates I've made to my file on my PC local library to be seen in my online file?

Thanks

Donna

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator JakeN
561 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Sync company file not an option

Hi @DonnaWardlaw,

Welcome to the community forum.

From reading your post it seems that you are using the My Library version of your file and everyone else is using the online version of your company file. This will cause exactly what you have explained. The files are in two different locations and can not be synced with each other. I have linked a support article at the bottom of this post to help explain how to use the online part of our software.

From your post I have also gathered that you may find the checkout option for the online file useful. This support article about working offline (checking out) will help explain how it works. If you want to keep the changes made to both online files you will need to choose to keep one file and manually add the changes to the other.

I am certain that this support article will explain things more in depth about how the online component of our software works. Working Online - Support Article.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Customer Support Representative

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post