This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Experienced User
philip
Australia
0 Kudos

Driver for Epson TM T88IV Receipt Printer running in Windows 7?

Can't find a driver that works with Epson TM T88IV Receipt printer to run under Windows 7? Tried and tried to find one. I went to www,epson-pos.com and joined and logged in - for developers. Tried all the offerings-. I either got error messages that said - "please obtain software for a 32-bit system" (I have a 32-bit system!!), or "the software you are trying to install will only work under WinXP/Win2000. You do not have WinXP/2000." It seems that Epson is simply not even trying to make a show of supporting any of their business POS Retail Thermal Line printers. Regards - Philip
Tidybooks ~ TidyBAS - Setup and maintain your accounting system with a professional educator.
Melbourne - East (From Dandenong to Box Hill and between)
-----------------------
Systems Consultant, Tax and Accounting Professionals
Please use plain text.
MYOB Moderator
Kanchan_Bajaj
0 Kudos

Re: Driver for Epson TM T88IV Receipt Printer running in Windows 7?

[ Edited ]

Hi Phillip,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you had in finding a suitable driver.

Was it the Epson USB to Serial emulator that you were looking for? If so, you can find it by going to www.epson-pos.com then click on ‘Device Driver’ under the ‘Software’ Category.

On the following page, you will find a section that lists the download files for the ‘TM Virtual Port Driver’. This includes Windows 7 drivers.

There is a very good Support note on it, just click the link below

http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/myobaustralia.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=32522

If you still have issues with the file, you could contact Epson support on 1300 361 054.

Regards

Kanchan

Please use plain text.