This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
User
SOCCEROOS
Australia
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Asset Manager

How does MYOB AssetManager Pro link with MYOB Premier?

I am not sure if I should just do depreciation schedules on a spreadsheet or do I need this product?

Please use plain text.
Valued Partner
Heather_Smith
Australia

Re: Asset Manager

I am not an MYOB Asset Manager expert.

I normally get a guy on the Gold Coast to help any clients.

My understanding is the two products are stand alone pieces of software. Purchases and sales of assets require you to enter the information into both accounting packages, effectively double entering. One of the reasons behind this is that when something is purchased, you may not label it an asset immediately. MYOB AssetManager Pro will however produce depreciation journals, that can be exported from MYOB AssetManager Pro as a tab delimited file, and imported into MYOB Premier as and when needed.

I guess it depends on the number of assets that your company has.

I deal with mining companies and they use it...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

$99 for 6 hours of MYOB online training plus a book From the author of Learn MYOB in 7 Days MYOB Chartered Certified Accountant

Lets Connect:
Twitter: @HeatherSmithAU | LinkedIn: Heather Smith | Website: Heather Smith |
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please use plain text.
Valued Partner
Heather_Smith
Australia

Re: Asset Manager

I should say - I stand to be corrected :smileyhappy:

$99 for 6 hours of MYOB online training plus a book From the author of Learn MYOB in 7 Days MYOB Chartered Certified Accountant

Lets Connect:
Twitter: @HeatherSmithAU | LinkedIn: Heather Smith | Website: Heather Smith |

Please use plain text.