Start a Post

Can't link suppliers invoice to bill

StarGlass
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Can't link suppliers invoice to bill

Hello - I am having difficulty linking suppliers invoices to bills in Accountright 2016.3. I can link the first or maybe even the second but it stops after that. The invoice just sits in the intray. I have tried to repeat the process but nothing happens. I have quit the intray, gone back in and tried again but nothing happens. I have quit Accountright and logged in again the next day tried again but still the same result. The issue occurs with invoices from the same supplier or a different supplier. 

Regards

Graham

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Can't link suppliers invoice to bill

Hi there @StarGlass,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Are you able to elaborate as to what happens when you click on a document and select the option to 'Link to Existing Bill'? You've mentioned it just 'sits in the InTray' - does it freeze? Do you see a spinning blue cog?

Additionally, how are you adding them to your InTray (e.g. drag and drop, e-mail)?

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
StarGlass
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

hello Tallie,

i highlight the bill i wish to link. i follow the process of finding the correct bill. i then click to link. when the window closes the invoice is still sitting in the intray highlighted. it does not link.

no freezing. no spinning wheel cog.

i email the invoices to the intray.

Cheers

Graham

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @StarGlass,

Thanks for the additional information. It does sound quite unusual, and I've been unable to replicate it on my end.

Are you able to try uploading a document via the Add Documents or the drag and drop feature and then seeing if you're able to link it to a bill? This would help us work out whether the issue is related to the e-mailing or whether it's affecting all documents in your In Tray.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
StarGlass
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hello Tallie,

I rcvd a bill from a supplier this morning. I emailed to the "in tray" and then successfully linked this to an existing bill. see attached 612440. I then tried again to link an invoice to a bill that I have been having issues with but with no success. I tried what you suggested. I deleted the invoice from the "in tray" and added the invoice via "Add Documents" and then tried to link to the bill but again no success. see attached 232464. I have attached these pdf's hopefully you can see an obvious reason why one will link and the other will not.

Cheers

Graham

Clairville
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I'm having the same problem.  And I took loged out and came back the next day only to find the problem is still there.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post