Start a Post

Changing Shipping Via filed

MYOB Staff Post SocialTeam
211 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia

Changing Shipping Via filed

Hi. I need to change some details in the Shipping Via field in the invoices and have absolutely no idea how to do it. Can you please help me?

Posted on behalf of Allana Di Camillo

Kind Regards,

MYOB Social Team
1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
18,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Changing Shipping Via filed

Hi Allana 

I see that the MYOB Social Support Team have posted this enquiry on your behalf. We recommend using the MYOB Community Forum  to get support as it allows us to provide a more detail response, along with lets others assist to provide a faster response time. You can sign up for free to the MYOB Community Forum. For more information into that process please see Joining the MYOB Community Forum

The shipping via field is a field that can be added to invoices in AccountRight and is listed in the bottom left of the Enter Sales window. The values in which can be selected for this option do come from the Lists>>Sales & Purchase Information>>Shipping Methods list. If you would like to make a change to a value in the list or edit one it can be done via this window.

For more information into the Ship Via method please see Help Article: Sales and purchase information

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post