This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Cover User
maxishopper01
Australia
0 Kudos

Emailing invoices to customers

Hi, I have recently upgraded and as we are on Live Mail (windows 7) I cannot go through my invoice to send, via email and then send. What do I do now? At the moment I am having to print out the invoice and scan it back in so I can email as an attachment!  Heaps of work for a simple action from before.

Ultimate Partner
CathieR
Australia

Re: Emailing invoices to customers

Hi

You have posted your query in the  MYOB LiveAccounts forum.

What MYOB program/version are you using?

Most MYOB versions are set up to use Outlook for emails.

Live Mail will work but you have to go close MYOB then go to your computer Control Panel/Programs/Default Programs/Set Program Access.

Click on Custom and use drop down arrow to show options. Change the email option to Windows Live Mail and not the current email program.

You may have to restart you computer to make this work.

If this does not work you should not print the invoice, but use "send to - disk"  (ie create a pdf version of the document).  Then you can send this pdf as an attachment using your email program.

Cathie Robilliard
BCom. (Acc/Finance) UNSW
MYOB Certified Consultant
BAS Agent
email:cathier@optusnet.com.au
Servicing Sydney South, NSW
Cover User
benita
Australia
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using account right plus V19 and Windows 7, have downloaded apple quicktime today but still having a problem when I go to email an invoice the graphic logo which is a jpeg file doesn't show?  What else can I do.

Thanks

Benita

MYOB Moderator
Barry_C
Australia

Hi @benita 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

I am happy to help.  If you try to print the invoices rather then email, does the logo show?  If the logo is showing when printing and not emailing, this will be related to quicktime or using a different form when emailing. 

First I recommend making sure you have set your default invoice form for emailing:

1. Click Print/Email Invoices from your Sales command centre.

2. Click Advanced Filters.

3. Select the Sale Type (as applicable) at the top of the window.

4. In the Select Form for ... field, select the applicable form. This form will now be used by default whenever you print or email this document type.

5. Click OK.

If this hasn't solved your issue, which version of Quicktime have you installed?  We recommend Quicktime 6.1 as this was the last version that was tested with the AccountRight v19 software.  You can find a direct download link through our support note below.

Logo not displaying on customised forms

Kind Regards

Barry
MYOB Client Support

Want to recognise a useful post?
Click the star to give Kudos