Start a Post

Invoice - Stock on hand count

mashjprime
3 Posts
User
Australia

Invoice - Stock on hand count

Is it possible to add a stock on hand count to an invoice?
Thanks.

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
3,672 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Invoice - Stock on hand count

Hi @mashjprime

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

As invoices are generally delivered to your external clients, it’s not common to have an internal stock count displaying on the invoice. Not only can this be very confusing for the clients, it isn’t always something you want to inform your clients of. Because of this, AccountRight is unfortunately unable to add an internal stock count onto invoice templates.

Some of our great MYOB Partners, such as @Mike_James may have their own input on this issue as to why an internal stock count isn’t commonly shown on invoices.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
mashjprime
3 Posts
User
Australia

Thanks for your quick reply @Neil_M. I'm very new to MYOB and am just learning the software and the processes in which our business has implemented. To my understanding, the invoice is printed off as a custom card which is used for order picking in the warehouse. This custom card is where I would like a stock count for obvious reasons. Is there another method we could be using for this outcome?

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
3,672 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

HI @mashjprime

I apologise for the delay in responding,

You could look at employing an add-on to expand the functionality of AccountRight to allow you to track the stock counts on the invoices/ custom cards. Our MYOB Add-on Centre does have a number of add-ons and is a great place to start looking, as there are a number of inventory related add-ons.

If you do see an add-on that you like the look of, the developers contact details are listed with the details of the add-on so you can get in touch with them  and ask them any specific questions that you may have regarding their add-on

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post