Start a Post

Invoice paid thru everyday EFTPOS machine - how to mark.

ProduceStore
5 Posts
Cover User

Invoice paid thru everyday EFTPOS machine - how to mark.

Hi everyone, 

I currently have EFTPOS that settles daily into our account and Bankfeed automatically allocates to income. 
Each month we invoice, some clients paying via Bank Transfer and others using the EFTPOS machine. 

What is the easiest way to allocate part of the EFTPOS income that is on auto bank feed against their individiual invoice. 

It is easy with bank transfers to match, but I am having difficulty mapping across $100 from the days takings to allocate against the invoice they came in store to pay. 

Many thanks 

Brad 

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,184 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Invoice paid thru everyday EFTPOS machine - how to mark.

Hi Brad ( @ProduceStore )

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource

The best way to handle EFTPOS transactions in your file, would be to record any payments taken through the EFTPOS machine and use the option to Group with Undeposited Funds. At the end of each day, or beginning of the next day you would go into Prepare Bank Deposit and tick off the payments to then prepare the bank deposit.

When the bank deposit is prepared, those amounts are combined into a single amount which should then line up with your bank feeds and match automatically.

Do let us know how you get on with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
ProduceStore
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi Neil, thank you for your reply. 

I have just noticed I've posted in Account Right and not Essentials. Sorry about that.  I can repost to Essentials if you would like as I am not understanding your response to match up. 

Thank you - 

Brad 

ProduceStore
5 Posts
Cover User

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post