Start a Post

Matchings Bills to Purchase Order

CarlyHutchings
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Matchings Bills to Purchase Order

Hi,

we are wanting to enter a purchase order manually as a single line entry at the time of order - to track our order costs for a month. 

We then want to be able to automatically upload the Bill from our supplier - using a 3rd party importer which enters all line details and links to our jobs in the system - and link this bill to the appropriate purchase order.  In some cases we will have multiple bills for a purchase order. 

I've had a look through the support notes but can't see anything specifically to help with this.

We are in NZ, using AccountRight Plus NZ 2016.3.0

Can you please advise how we should do this.

2 REPLIES
CarlyHutchings
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Re: Matchings Bills to Purchase Order

Hi, we would really like some help with this.  Would log a support request with MYOB but that functionality has been removed from my.myob.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,546 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Matchings Bills to Purchase Order

Hi @CarlyHutchings

AccountRight will treat each transaction individually. So if you have a purchase order in the system and enter or import another purchase order in then it would be a separate transaction which doesn't relate to that previous transaction. As the transactions don't link, my understanding is that what you are after can't be done within the software in its current form, this maybe something that we look into for the future but nothing is currently in the pipeline.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post