Start a Post

PayDirect online not showing money in bank

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User asm
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

PayDirect online not showing money in bank

Hi,

I recently set up PayDirect online and have been sending out my invoices with the option to pay via cc.
I've only had one person pay and received an email saying "You just got paid!" this was on 26-06-16. The money has not shown in my linked bank account (or any other account).

Can someone please shed some light on this for me? The customer has just put another order in, thinking they've paid (because they got a receipt and it processed on their end) but it's still showing as outstanding on my end.

Thank you,
Nadia.

7 REPLIES
MYOB Staff Post LeightonJ
188 Posts
MYOB Staff Post

Re: PayDirect online not showing money in bank

Hi @asm

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this trouble with your PayDirect online.

I will send you a private message with a request for information that I will require for us to be able to track down these missing transactions.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,
Leighton

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I've sent multiple messages with the requested information and following up but still heard nothing.
This is still an issue and I need it resolved please.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @asm,

Sorry to hear you are still having trouble seeing the payment. The quickest option to trace the payment would be contacting our PayDirect Online service team directly via 1300 555 931 > Option 3 during business hours AEST. They will have the ability to see if a payment has been taken and be able to provide a date when the money is to be deposited into your bank account.

Alternatively, please private message me details of your account and the payment, I'm happy to check with our PayDirect Online service team for you.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Mdegroot
1 Post
Cover User

Hi there 

I also have to same problem

Can you assist me also

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
3,655 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Mdegroot

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

As @CloverQ explains, the quickest way to trace that payment is to give our PayDirect Online services team a call. They will be able to trace the payment for you, by looking into the transaction and give you an indication as to when the money will be deposited into your bank account.

If you aren’t able to call them on the aforementioned number then you are welcome to send me a private message with your serial number, and the details of the transaction, such as the date and amount. Once I have this information I will be able to check with the PayDirect Online team for you.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
WBM
1 Post
Cover User

Hi Nadia - did you get this sorted. We have the same issue and MYOB is telling me it's paid but it's not in our account.
Thanks
Rachel
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi Rachel,

Yes I did. To be honest I can't remember exactly all the steps but I ended up re-setting and linking the bank accounts again because I never got the "deposit code" to confirm. Once that showed up and I entered it the missing money came through a few days later, until then it was just in myobs holding account (customer service confirmed earlier).

Now it's working fine, payments come through 2-3days after payment online.

Good luck!
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post