Start a Post

Re: PayDirect Online

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Kerry10
192 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I have received an email from MYOB saying that I can now set up and now Pay Direct Online.  When I go through the process of trying to set it up, I get to the point of entering my my.myob username and password, and then I get a screen where it just has some squares and set up PayDirect Online.  I can't go anywhere from this screen.  If I change browsers (as is suggested if you have a problem), then I just get a blank screen.  

Any ideas?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
3,299 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Kerry10

When your logging into the Pay Direct Online Merchant Portal, which internet browser are you using? You mentioned that you tried two browsers, were either of them Google Chrome?

If you did try Chrome have you tried clearing out the cache in chrome? If you didn’t try chrome can you try clearing out the cache of whichever browsers you were trying, and then attempting the sign in again and see how you get on? I would also recommend trying the login in Chrome if you can as it tends to be more friendly to some MYOB sites and signups.

Please let us know how you get on

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post