Highlighted
dshpl204
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Sent Emails

Hello,

All of a sudden my emails sent from MYOB via Outlook are not appearing in my sent items folder. Have checked all settings both within MYOB and Outlook and have not been able to rectify.

Can someone help me with this?  Is there something I am missing?  Strange that they were appearing some weeks ago but all of a sudden not now.  Emails sent directly from Outlook appear but none when sent from MYOB.

Many thanks,

Susan

3 REPLIES
dshpl204
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Emails/sent items

Hello,

All of a sudden my emails sent from MYOB via Outlook are not appearing in my sent items folder. Have checked all settings both within MYOB and Outlook and have not been able to rectify.

Can someone help me with this?  Is there something I am missing?  Strange that they were appearing some weeks ago but all of a sudden not now.  Emails sent directly from Outlook appear but none when sent from MYOB.

Many thanks,

Susan

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Sent Emails

Hi @dshpl204,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

I'm wondering if you are using the online email function in AccountRight, to send emails directly from AccountRight? You can check that via Setup > Preferences > Emailing, is the option 'Send emails using AccountRight' ticked? 

If so, the emails are sent by AccountRight instead of Outlook, therefore, they'll not appear in Outlook then. 

If you don't email using AccountRight, and Outlook is the default email program on your computer, then please check if those emails were sent successfully.

Please do let us know how it goes for you.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
dshpl204
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Re: Sent Emails

Thanks for the tip.  Problem solved.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or