Start a Post

Holiday Pay / Annual Leave

rebel
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Holiday Pay / Annual Leave

I have had to add another holiday leave category entitlement for salaried employees and have done all the adjustments but when I printed payslips it showed both holiday leave previously and holiday leave salaried vets with both totals.

I had carried forward the accumulated leave to the new holiday category.

What haven't I done?  Have to say after spending a long time on the telephone with a consultant the other day, I finished the call feeling very frustrated.  He was very hard to hear and quite abrupt. I still have not got the information he was going to email to me about the whole procedure.

1 REPLY
Ultimate Partner ronatbas
3,066 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Re: Holiday Pay / Annual Leave

@rebel

The usual way of adjusting  hourly to Salary accruals is to tick both accruals  for each person affected by the change and then do a void pay. Minus Hourly plus salary in the accrual box, cheque # ADJLEAVE, Date end of month and off regular pay run date, no $$ or super. Accept as a void pay on the way out and record.

If you have already done the increase you may just need to write down the other accrual to zero. Once you are out of the payroll module call up the category that you have cleared out and remove any staff who are ticked under that category. Call up an Entitlement Balance Report for this payroll year and confirm that you have the right figures

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post