Journal entry

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JimHuang2016
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Journal entry

Hi, As we are using another software to process payroll, I need to import wage transactions (CSV file) into MYOB as Journal entry.

There are totally 390 lines for this Journal Entry - we have a lot of jobs and we need to separate them out in the wage. I found one job number is missing in the journal. After I enter the job number and try to record it, it keeps saying that it has timed out .  Even I check off the MYOB file and try to record it in the local file, it is still not working. May I ask whether there is any limitation of number of the lines in the Journal entry?

Thanks

Jim  

2 REPLIES 2
AccountingPower
Valued User
194 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

194Posts

8Kudos

10Solutions

Re: Journal entry

I would try importing the csv file with your MYOB logged out - Using a local copy of the MYOB file.

Matt

Matthew Jones - 0457 957 596
Excel and PowerBI Expert for MYOB
eJulia
Trusted Partner
138 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

138Posts

3Kudos

4Solutions

Re: Journal entry

Hi @JimHuang2016

TransPost Plus uses the API rather than the import mechanism and some of our users have found that it works better for importing larger files. This is because it uses the API designed specifically for AR Live.

If you do not want to kick your users off and check out your file you might like to try it out. It as available as a free 30 day trial so you can use it to solve a one-off problem and evaluate whther it resolves your issues without any commitment.

Regards

Julia Roberts
TransPost Support

Phone: 1300 768 993
Email: support@transpost.com.au

Web: https://www.transpost.com.au

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post