Pay Superannuation returned funds

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,096 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Superannuation returned funds

Dear MYOB,

I set up a large client on MYOB Pay Super last year.    There was over 200 employees and limited guarantee of the fund information all being correct from prior.    As I predicted there has been a handful of payments rejected for various reasons.    When the funds are rejected the client is telling me it takes ages trying to go back through the payments to see what month the payment related too.     Question:  If funds are rejected should the client be notified via email what the employee name is, amount and month it was rejected from?  If this does happen does this email go to the owner of the file?

Don't get me started on how ridiculous cumbersome it is to fix a rejected paymentSmiley Mad.   I wont go into details on this as I am sure there is many threads on this already.

Dont get me wrong MYOB Pay Super is wonderful and a huge time saver, it is just a bit frustrating for the users when things go wrong to try and fix them. 

Regards

Renae

@renae2peas
2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,752 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Pay Superannuation returned funds

Hi @BooksInTheCloud

Previously rejected superannuation payments where handled by us, where the money returned to MYOB. We would then send those funds back to the Employer with an email indicating who the money was for and possibly why it was rejected. My understanding is that the email was sent to the authoriser.

Due to a change in the process, the onus is now put on the superannuation fund to return that money to the employer and let them know possible reasons as to why that was rejected.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,096 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Re: Pay Superannuation returned funds

Hi @Steven_M

Thank you for your confirmation.   I will pass this information onto my clients have have any returned funds to go straight to the Superannuation Provider moving forwards.   This will explain her frustration as I think she called MYOB and didn't get much help on it, now you have explained I will let them know. 

Thank you for your helpful advice.

Regards

Renae

@renae2peas
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post