Start a Post

SMS Authorisation Code

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
mortonious
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

SMS Authorisation Code

Hi There,

I have been trying for several days now to pay the super due for the quarter through MYOB but every time I try to authorise I am not receiveing an authorisation code. I have checked on my account and my mobile number is correct. I am not leaving the page or minimising etc whilst waiting for the code and i've been waiting for up to half an hour each time. It worked ok in November when I processed the last quarter so I'm at a bit of a loss as to whats happened.

I've checked my phone also and its definately recieving SMS messages so I can't figure out why i'm not receiving them.

Please help asap as the deadline for the super is approaching asap!

Thanks

Sally

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: SMS Authorisation Code

Thank you for your enquiry @mortonious 

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble receiving Pay Super authorisation code. You have definitely done the right thing by leaving the authorisation window open while waiting for the SMS message, and waiting extra time for the code to arrive. 

I'm not sure which mobile network you are using, we have identified that some clients using the Vodafone mobile network were not receiving the SMS code. Our product development team have been working with Vodafone to investigate this issue, and have resolved it for most of the clients. 

I would suggest contacting our Pay Super team directly on 1300 555 931 during business hours AEST and choose option 4, so you can receive a manual authorisation code and have this issue investigated further for you.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Please feel free to let us know how you go, we are happy to assist further.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
mortonious
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Thanks Clover for your reply. I am with the Vodafone network. I have spoken to MYOB and got manual codes.

Problem solved. Thanks for your help.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

You are most welcome @mortonious 

I'm glad to hear the issue has been resolved, and that you have received the codes to process super payments. 

Please feel free to post again anytime you require our assistance.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post