Support notes now leading the way

Merrin
229 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

229Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

In a new twist on ways to make your business life a little easier, our support team have devised a modern new format for some of our support notes.

What's a support note?
I'm not sure whether to be happy or not that I feel like I need to include this question. In short, support notes are our way of helping you troubleshoot problems that you might have with your MYOB software. They're a really fantastic way to find out how to do something specific in AccountRight that’s not covered by the online help (for Australia) (for New Zealand), or as a first port of call if you need help with a product problem.

If you haven't checked them out, I strongly encourage you to. Find them at myob.com.au/supportnotes or myob.co.nz/supportnotes.

I’m being particularly encouraging, now that I'm here spruiking the new "choose your own adventure" style support notes (and perhaps showing my age with that reference). This new style of support note simplifies how you can get the answer for an issue you might be having.

Take emailing from AccountRight Live, for example. Say you're getting an error message when you try and send an email. You can go to the support note about email troubleshooting, then select I’m getting an error when sending emails.

email troubleshooting_final.fw.png

Then follow the steps, until you get the answer you need.

These new support notes cover issues you might have with:

• Installing AccountRight (AU) (NZ)
  • Sending emails (AU) (NZ)
  • Importing and exporting data (AU) (NZ)

and I think they’re a great way to get really focussed help when you need it. Keep your eyes peeled too, we’ll be adding more of these in the future.

Drop me a line to let me know what you think of the new support notes. Do you share my love?

Loving learning about how to get the most out of your software? Subscribe to this blog, or add an RSS feed (you can do this by clicking Blog Options on The AccountRight Blog homepage). We’ll be blogging regularly with handy hints and tips to make you an MYOB champion.

2 Comments