Forum Discussion

abrogard
Contributing User
4 years ago

Maintaining a thread

How does this site work?  I posted some questions.  I get emails saying there's been a reply. I look at the reply and then find no apparent way to respond to it.  Except to accept as the answer. Am I failing to see something?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi abrogard 

When you are viewing a post on this Community Forum there will be the option in the bottom right of the post to reply to that particular post: highlighted in green with the below screenshot

This will bring up the Reply to Message page where you can type your reply/message to that post.

For more information on posting and replying to a post on this Forum check out Forum Help: Posting and interacting

abrogard
      Contributing User

Thank y ou for that.  Off screen for me, I don't know why.   My screen cuts off immediately after the print 'Message Tags'.

I should do something about that if it is possible.  Do you know if it is?

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi abrogard 

I'm not aware of any unusual display issues with showing or replying to posts on this Forum. If you have are unable to see options or needing to scroll, I would ensure that you are accessing the Forum in a common up to date browser (Google Chrome is the recommendation). You may have to clear the cache on that browser.