8 Posts
Cover User
SuezyM
Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Price increase notification poorly handled

Why does MYOB advise a price increase in such a sneaky manner?

The increase is advised in an email under "subscription update" where they tell you how great they are and what your subsciption could do for you if you utilised everything they offered, but you have to scroll way down the page to find the notification that for you to enjoy all of this they are increasing the price!

I find this form of price increase notification extremely unprofessional - the notification should be at the top of the email, as I dont know about everyone else, but I dont usually read all my advertising emails all the way to the end - I expect the important part to be in the top section of the email

Sue. 

1 REPLY
Community Manager Suja_P
5,446 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Suja_P
Community Manager

5446Posts

1928Kudos

454Solutions

Re: Price increase notification poorly handled

Hi @SuezyM,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our price rise notification. It is important to us that our clients are aware of all the various time saving functions and features that are available to them. Therefore we do try and use every available opportunity to do so.

That said, I hear your concern about the placement of such information and have passed this on to our team for consideration.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your feedback. Do let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Kind regards,

Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post