Urgent-MYOB deducted extra amount without our promise. The money deducted is different with quote. Need help

Shirley17072017
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Shirley17072017

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Urgent-MYOB deducted extra amount without our promise. The money deducted is different with quote. Need help

Dear team,

We received the quote last Friday. But, someone deducted the extra amount from our credit card without our promise. They said it's system automatically done? If there is not one set up, how systems deduct the extra money? I am very concern about the quality of MYOB. The extra amount is not agreed in advance and not shows on the quote. I called about 2 hours and tried to get the help. But, the team member Tej just tried to push me back and make decision on behalf of me. I told him few times. I don't agree and want to talk someone made this transaction. As a client, I think I should have the right to make a decision ourselves. It's really unfair to ask me pay what we are not agreed. 

I have generated the ticket number for talking with a manager. The ticket number is 146792167902. Really appreciated someone can call me back to help with this issue.

Thank you

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,246 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6246Posts

380Kudos

1009Solutions

Re: Urgent-MYOB deducted extra amount without our promise. The money deducted is different with quote. Need help

Hi @Shirley17072017,

Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

I'm sorry to hear you've had problem taking the quote and finding help on this matter. From the look of our activity history, it appears that when the quote was accepted online, the monthly option was selected instead of the annual option, therefore the amount charged was not the same as expected. 

I understand that Tej has been in touch with you to arrange a refund, and set up a new agreement with the annual amount deducted this time. Please feel free to let us know how it goes for you.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Shirley17072017
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Shirley17072017

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Urgent-MYOB deducted extra amount without our promise. The money deducted is different with quote. Need help

Hi Clover,

I am not the person to process the credit card payment. My CFO did. But, we received the quote and agreed to pay in yearly. This is also confirmed by my CFO. He did only authorised it as 12 months already online. If you said it's monthly payment. The amount and period are still not correct. I can see someone want to make their life easy and made desicion on behalf of the client. This is my concern. We hadn't been told when we requested the quote about the extra charge. We only agreed the yearly fee and received the quote email. My CFO used the email link to pay. I don't know why this is come with different result withou notice us. You directly deducted the payment from card with we didn't give you authorize to do it.

Thanks

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,246 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6246Posts

380Kudos

1009Solutions

Hi @Shirley17072017,

There hasn't been extra charge on your account, but rather the original quote was not created correctly. So when the quote was authorised online by your CFO,  a portion of the annual fee (pro-rata amount) was charged instead of the full amount. Apologies for the confusion caused.

I can see that Tej has gotten in touch with you and your CFO just now, and helped rectify the payment. I trust this issue is now resolved. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Shirley17072017
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Shirley17072017

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Ok. Clover

Thank you for your follow up.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post