Company logo will print but will not email.

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
CCGCableGland
1 Post
User
United Kingdom
CCGCableGland

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Company logo will print but will not email.

Hi MYOB,

I am using MYOB in the UK. Whenever I try to email a company one of our invoices or purchase orders, our company logo will not appear on them.

I have looked thoroughly through other posts and the main answer seems to be download quicktime. However I have done this and it still fails to show logos on my invoices and POs.

I have also checked to make sure the logo is not over the edge on my documents and I can confirm that it is not.

Please could you help me and solve this issue.

Many thanks,

CCG

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5487Posts

528Kudos

741Solutions

Re: Company logo will print but will not email.

Hi CCG ( @CCGCableGland )

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I do hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

Although we do genuinely welcome your contribution to our Forum, it is aimed primarily at supporting our Australian and New Zealand clients. This is in part due to the fact that there are differences in the different regional versions of the program. For technical support with the UK version, I recommend you contact the local provider which I believe is Mamut Software.

In the Australian and New Zealand versions, QuickTime was required to be installed on a computer if you were running any version older than AccountRight v19.11.3 in Australia or AccountRight v19.8.1 in New Zealand.

If QuickTime was installed on a computer and the issue was still occurring, then the next steps were to ensure that the logo was not overlapped or overlapping any other fields on the customised form. In addition, the image needed to be less than 200KB in size and one of the supported image formats which are

.bmp

.jpg

.jpeg

.emf

.gif

.png

.tif

.wmf

.ico 

I do hope this helps clarify a couple of potential things to check on your form, do feel free to let us know how you get on

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post