Customised Forms - City Field Missing)

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Hotelproducts
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Hotelproducts
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customised Forms - City Field Missing)

I have uploaded my forms from my old MYOB, I know how to customise forms but the shipping address is incomplete.

It is Missing the  city State and post code which is found on a customer card file under Adress 2

When I look at the available fields to add I cannot find an Addr2 - City        Addr2-State       Addr2-Postcode

so when I print the invoice , I get the persons name, the company name and the street address, but no City , state or postcode.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,831 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20831Posts

2310Kudos

2903Solutions

Re: Customised Forms - City Field Missing)

Hi @Hotelproducts

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

When you add address information onto the customise form in AccountRight the address fields are stored in the customise forms fields Address 2, Address 3... These will be formatted in the order of based on the card:

Contact Name
First Address line,
Second Address line,
City State Postcode
Country

For example
Attachments - Copy.PNG

If you are only getting the contact name and the Address field i.e. missing the last two lines of the address, expand the box out of the customise form to make sure that those additional lines can be found.

Please note that this is different to the address information for Shipping Address and Mailing Address

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post