Forum Discussion

Lyshea
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Job specific with specific supplier report

Is there a report which can show you a specific job  and a specific supplier used for that job. I can get a report which shows me the job and all suppliers but cannot seem to create a report for one supplier for that job?

• No worries Lyshea , I'm glad you sorted out the report you needed. As your inquiry is resolved please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier in their search. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lyshea 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

For Job reports I will link the following resources to go into detail on what is available in AccountRight and what you can tailor to your needs. If what you're looking for is not available you should be able to export and filter. 

Accounts Reports

Jobs

Customising Reports

I hope this helps.  If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Lyshea
      Experienced Cover User

After much searching I did finally achieve a report which showed me what I needed thank you very much. I did end up writing myself a short dot point procedure on this as it was not obvious when you go to advanced filter which option to choose.  Thank you again

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

No worries Lyshea , I'm glad you sorted out the report you needed. As your inquiry is resolved please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier in their search.