Forum Discussion

Laura85
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

How do I lodge a formal complaint

Hi there,

I have a case number here which is 012 401 87

I have been locked out of one of my data files and have not been able to access this for 2 weeks now.

One of my employees has made my administrator ID IN-ACTIVE inside the file - and now we can't undo it or MYOB can't undo it as it is all grayed out? THIS IS RIDICULOUS! 

I have today spoken to two different female support staff from Phillippines??- unable to give me access and we keep going circles and circles. The latest lady was working from home and her ROOSTER was so loud that I could not hear her over the bird so she hung up on me!!! Please listen to the recorded phone call please how ridiculous it was.

AFTER NUMEROUS HOURS WASTED TODAY AND OTHER DAYS ON THE PHONE the only solution I can see is that my file to get FIXED by your technical team to remove the in-active tick on my ID.

Can I have someone from your tecnical team call me that knows what they are DOING?

Looking forward to answers today!

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Laura85
    Trusted Cover User

If I don't get this resolved for me ASAP I will cancel my subscription(s) and move to XERO. 

Been a MYOB Customer only 10+ years now.

• Hi Laura85 

Looking at the account I can see that your @gmail email address now has file user access. Another file Adminstrator will be able change your access in Setup>>User Access.

If you still need assistance with this please send me the details in a private message.

Laura85
      Trusted Cover User

You made your response sound like this matter is now solved. It is absolutely not.

Now my access is completely gone and I am the owner of the software, how can this happen? 

I have lodged a formal complaint about this today. 

Absolutely horrendous service from MYOB!

Tracey_H wrote:

Hi Laura85 

Looking at the account I can see that your @gmail email address now has file user access. Another file Adminstrator will be able change your access in Setup>>User Access.

If you still need assistance with this please send me the details in a private message.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Laura85 

As mentioned in my first response, if this was not resolved and you still need assistance you are welcome to send me the details in a private message so that I can assist further. I have received your private messages and will reply to you there.