Forum Discussion

JVMB
Cover User
7 months ago

Reverse pay for 1 employer and make changes to his card

Had connection issues on pay day and payroll was recorded twice for each employee.

I was able to record a pay reversal for all employees except one. It says something went wrong, when i try to send it to the ATO.

The same employee - when I open his card in the online Myob I cant save changes that I make to his card.

Please help me someone as I can't seem to get any help from customer support

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JVMB,

Thank you for your post.  I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We're sorry to know that you’re having difficulties reversing the pay of your employee. To assist you further with this, may we request a screenshot of the exact error message you’re getting when reversing the pay of your employee. You may send it to me through private message.

We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers,

Shella

JVMB
      Cover User

Thank you for your reply

I have managed to fix the pay reversal but I am still unable to open the employees card on the Myob installed version and with the online version I can not save any data input on his car.

I get the following error displayed.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 5e3f737a-b9a0-4109-8253-df5f4efaec6a.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JVMB

Thanks for the response. 

I apologize for the delayed response. We're pleased to hear that you successfully executed the reversal. Could you please confirm if you're still encountering issues accessing the employee card file? If you are, could you provide the last four digits of your serial number and the company file ID? We'll be eagerly awaiting your reply.

Regards,
        Earl