Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

confirm company file

after spending 4 houres try to obtain company licence file to start my MYOB program , I realised that it is impossible , which is very sad . Can you please help me?

Thank you very much

• Hi marina3,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I have sent you a license file to your email address associated with your account. Kindly check, and if you still need more assistance, please contact us again. We are more than happy to help.  

We also just want to inform you that we removed some information from  your post. Note that sensitive information cannot be posted on this channel. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi marina3,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I have sent you a license file to your email address associated with your account. Kindly check, and if you still need more assistance, please contact us again. We are more than happy to help.  

We also just want to inform you that we removed some information from  your post. Note that sensitive information cannot be posted on this channel. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi marina3,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern in confirming your company file. If you still need assistance or if you have other questions or concerns, please contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards,

Cel