Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Please help me with this error message

• Hi CW103

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your understanding during this time. 

I have reviewed your account details using the email address associated with it. To further assist you, could you please verify the last four digits of your product serial number and provide your company file ID? This can be found by going to Help >> About MYOB AccountRight.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

• Hi CW103

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance in confirming your company file. If you do, could you please provide the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

• Hi CW103

Thank you again for reaching out to us. As we haven't received a response regarding your company file confirmation concern, we'll be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and one of our moderators will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,   
    Leneth