Forum Discussion

Jacque
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Unable to confirm a company file

We are running premier 19.14 for an older company file. Im unable to confirm either online or by phone. 

The online message is the flexnet connect servers are currently unavilable. I access myob chat and they sent me a licence file that didnt work and then they hung up on me. Can someone please assist?

• Hi Jacque 

Sending a licence file only applies to the newer version AR2023 files with .myox extension. For v19.10 files you need a code. 

To keep using your existing version, try https://www.fghtables.com/myob/confirmation6.php

Costs $12 but may save you some time dealing with MYOB for a solution.

Regards

Gavin

7 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jacque

Thank you for your post.

Apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused in your business. We really appreciate your patience with this matter. We received information that there is an error in confirming the company file. To resolve this concern, kindly install the latest MYOB AccountRight software then upgrade the file offline which will take a while. Then, confirm online. Please let us know how this works on your end. 

Thank you for your patience and let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Shella

Jacque
      Contributing Cover User

I tried that already . Did not work.

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi Jacque 

Sending a licence file only applies to the newer version AR2023 files with .myox extension. For v19.10 files you need a code. 

To keep using your existing version, try https://www.fghtables.com/myob/confirmation6.php

Costs $12 but may save you some time dealing with MYOB for a solution.

Regards

Gavin

CatherineCE
      Experienced Cover User

Dear Shella_A 

You and your MYOB colleague Hannah_V  keep telling people who are unable to confirm their MYOB files to "kindly install the latest MYOB AccountRight software then upgrade the file offline". That is, it looks like you're forcing us to use a newer version of MYOB and start paying for it. That's despite the fact that we all bought the program outright and, for whatever reason peculiar to each business, we do NOT require a newer version of MYOB to do our bookkeeping. It's bullying, unethical and infuriating.

The problem with confirming our files is at MYOB's end, not with everyone's installation of the program. So could you please get the page fixed ASAP so that we don't automatically get a 503 Error message and can get on with our bookkeeping?

Thanks,

Catherine