Forum Discussion

LisaMT's avatar
Contributing User
3 months ago

Capital Goods Imported


I have a bill in EURO from an overseas supplier for a capital purchase.

What tax code should I use to enter this in Accounts Payable?

I assume this is a no GST capital purchase?

Thanks in advance.


1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Carl_ProSpend's avatar
    Experienced Partner

    LisaMTI would not be asking for Tax compliance advice on a general forum, speak to an authorized BAS Agent would be my recommendation on getting the best possible advice.