Forum Discussion

EllenR
Experienced User
12 months ago

apply for bank feeds for CBA credit card

Hi,

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can't get an application form to apply for bank feeds for 2 staff credit cards. I found the instructions unhelpful. I just kept going around in circles. I can't use Netbank as I don't have access. Can somebody give me simple instructions on printing an application form for bank feeds for CBA credit card. Regards Ellen

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EllenR

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delayed response. 

I understand how important the bank feeds application is. The type of application for bank feeds (form or online bank) would depend on the bank institution we are applying for. If we don't have access to Net bank we need to speak with CBA to have access to it. Here is a helpful article "Setting up a bank feed for a Commonwealth Bank account" that has complete instructions you could follow. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve

EllenR
      Experienced User

Thanks for theinformation. However I had already found that.

It was not helpful as I do not have Netbank access to the business accounts and when I tried to click on the account to reprint the authorisation, it did not work.

I eventually rang the help line (Ha Ha!) I had to wait over an hour before my call was answered only to be told that I needed to be transferred to another department and my call would be answered immediately.

"Immediately" meant that I only waited 35 minutes before my call was answered. Thankfully the person who took my call was able to help. 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EllenR

Thank you for the update. 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I'm glad you were able to sort out the problem. Feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns or questions. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve