Forum Discussion

finnimac
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Suncorp Bank feeds 9/2/2023

Morning!

Today is the second day our bank feeds have not downloaded.

We have the email notifications that payments have been received but can't see them in the account - is anyone else having an issue?

Thanks,

Fiona

• Hi Everyone

Suncorp feeds have been successfully received and are being processed. As such, users should start to see those transactions come through. If you haven't received those transactions as yet, do be patient while those are processed and check back for those bank transactions at a later time.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    packit
    Experienced Cover User

Hi, my bank feeds have not been coming through from Suncorp for the last 3 days.  I know that we have transactions as I have checked in our internet banking, but they are not feeding through to the Bank Feeds.  Everything looks normal in the Bank feeds section of MYOB and I have clicked on the 'Get Bank Transactions' button to see if that would fix it but still nothing has come through even though it says that it was last updated this morning.  Can someone tell me how I can fix this please.

finnimac
      Experienced User

Hi Packit,

The 'Get Bank Transactions' just worked for me.

Fiona

finnimac
        Experienced User

packit Nope, my mistake. It is not showing me new transactions. It is showing payments going back to December 2022 that have never been seen or received.

Very, very strange...

packit
    Experienced Cover User

yes I am with Suncorp.   Nothing for the last 3 days

firstresponse
    Trusted Cover User

I have not received my bank feeds Suncorp since the 6th February. Anyone else having a problem?

• Hi Everyone

As we have not received the information from Suncorp we are yet to be able to provide that information to our customers. At this time, we don't have an ETA on when those latest transactions will be made available, however, we are currently working with Suncorp to ensure that the information is received successfully and made available to customers as soon as possible.

finnimac  packit  firstresponse 

Project
      Experienced Cover User

using Accountright Live and bank feeds are not updating last updates was the 6/2/23 and says it is updating but nothing in our system.

please advise what we need to do

Fredsmob
      Contributing User

Bank feeds haven't updated for 2 days. Anyone else having this problem