Forum Discussion

LTAN21
User
2 years ago
Solved

New User Access Fail

I have invited a new user to MYOB, but they cannot view the online file when they sign in on the MYOB Application.

• Hi LTAN21 

If you want a user to have access to different file serial numbers, you will have to go into that business and invite them in each seperately, read more about that here: Inviting a user to your MYOB business.

If you have any further questions after going through that help article, please reply to the message I sent to you via private message with the emailaddresses and serial numbers.

Resolved via private message. User needed to be invited to both files separately  ~YS

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LTAN21 

Thanks for your post. Are they signing in via app.myob.com? Could you send me a private message with your serial number and their email address and I can check from my end. 

• User see blank screen after login  Error message is "No results found"

User has login admin rights. Please assist.

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi LTAN21 

Apologies for the delay in response. From the details provided, it looks like the user may have been invited to one account but not the other. As the AccountRight Owner role, you could invite them as an Administrator.

To do this: 

1. Click Your Business Name then Users.
      2. Click Create user and enter the user’s Name and Email.
      3. In the Access section - Select the Online admin access.
      4. Click Save and send invitation. 

After doing that, and the user accepting the invitation it should come up in the list, the next time they log in. 

LTAN21
        User

Hi MYOB Support,

I have followed your steps and changed the user rights to admin role but user said they still have the same problem after login. No business info found.