Forum Discussion

msull
User
4 months ago
Solved

trouble logging in

When I log in I get the Home dashboard but I cant access my accounting.

I am reaching out to see if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance

Margie

I have attached a screen shot of the screen I get everytime I log in.

• Hi msull,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding back to your query.

Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum!

It seems like you're experiencing trouble accessing your accounting menu from the home dashboard. This issue might be due to your logging into myaccount.myob.com instead of app.myob.com. To resolve this, please log out from myaccount.myob.com. Open a new browser window, type in app.myob.com, and log in with your email address and password.

If you're still experiencing issues after trying these steps, please let me know so I can assist you further.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi msull,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding back to your query.

Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum!

It seems like you're experiencing trouble accessing your accounting menu from the home dashboard. This issue might be due to your logging into myaccount.myob.com instead of app.myob.com. To resolve this, please log out from myaccount.myob.com. Open a new browser window, type in app.myob.com, and log in with your email address and password.

If you're still experiencing issues after trying these steps, please let me know so I can assist you further.

Cheers,

Princess