Forum Discussion

TaxHut
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Unable to create new user

Since the file has been moved from the old MYOB Essentials platform to the new MYOB Business platform, one of the Users details are incorrect. 

I have full access to the file however cannot create a new user and am not listed as a User of the file and it is saying another email address which has access to the file is an Owner but they cannot create a new User.

Help please.

• Hi TaxHut

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us. We are sorry that you are experiencing challenges creating a new user and we genuinely appreciate your understanding during this time. 

To investigate this further with you, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TaxHut

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us. We are sorry that you are experiencing challenges creating a new user and we genuinely appreciate your understanding during this time. 

To investigate this further with you, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TaxHut,  

Thank you again for bringing your concern to our attention and for working with me via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth