Forum Discussion

Sagar1
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Incorrect Super payment

Hello, I'd like to inquire about a situation where I made a bulk super payment to my employees. Unfortunately, one employee had their super details entered incorrectly during self-onboarding, leading to the payment being rejected and returned to my bank account. How can I ensure that this employee receives their super for the already processed period? Additionally, what category should I allocate the returned amount to? I use MYOB Essential

• Hi Sagar1,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. If a super contribution was returned due to incorrect employee or super fund details, please ensure to update these details in MYOB. You may need to verify and confirm certain information with the employee or their superannuation fund. Refer to the guides on update employee details or update super fund details.

You can also visit this help article for more information about: Returned superannuation contribution
    Regards,
    Earl

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sagar1,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. If a super contribution was returned due to incorrect employee or super fund details, please ensure to update these details in MYOB. You may need to verify and confirm certain information with the employee or their superannuation fund. Refer to the guides on update employee details or update super fund details.

You can also visit this help article for more information about: Returned superannuation contribution
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sagar1,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl