Forum Discussion

Mark71
User
2 months ago
Solved

Pay Super Login Error

Hi,

Im trying to create my first super payment, however when i select Payroll>Super payment i am receiving a login request. When i enter my MYOB login details it just takes me back to the Dashboard. 

I have tried clearing the cache and using a different PC and web browser with no luck. When i tried logging in  on a different browser I got the following error message.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser.

I cant find any information on logging in to Pay Super.

Appriciate any assistance thank you.

• Hi Mark71 and Tamala

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

Upon checking the accounts associated with your email addresses, I didn't find any issues with the information in our system. This issue is indeed unusual and may require further troubleshooting.

For this, I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant, MOCA. MOCA is accessible on various support platforms such as myob.com/support and myaccount.myob.com. MOCA is designed to assist with inquiries and provide support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, you will be automatically transferred to our live chat team for further assistance.

In the meantime, if you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to create a new thread.

Thanks,

Genreve

5 Replies

Tamala
    Contributing User

Me to, tried different computers,different web browsers and cleared caches on all browsers and still coming up with the same error,

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browse"

Appreciate some help as well please

Mark71
      User

Hi, Reset my MYOB password and this fixed the issue. Thank you

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Mark71,

We're glad to hear that you've managed to resolve your issue. If you have any further questions, please feel free to start a new post, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mark71 and Tamala

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

Upon checking the accounts associated with your email addresses, I didn't find any issues with the information in our system. This issue is indeed unusual and may require further troubleshooting.

For this, I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant, MOCA. MOCA is accessible on various support platforms such as myob.com/support and myaccount.myob.com. MOCA is designed to assist with inquiries and provide support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, you will be automatically transferred to our live chat team for further assistance.

In the meantime, if you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to create a new thread.

Thanks,

Genreve