Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Budget Management Report (Cash Movements) not saving in MYOB

When trying to save a cash movements budget with Auto Calculate GST and Auto Calculate Bank it just gives a spinning MYOB purple circle and never actually saves the budget. All info is lost - very frustrating after spending hours on creating data.

3 Replies

• Hi Oracle1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with saving your cash movement budget in MYOB. I'm here to help! Let's try a couple of troubleshooting steps:

• Log out of the file. Clear your browser cache before logging back in.
    • Try different browsers.
    • Try creating a budget for a smaller file. 

For more information, please check out these Help articles:

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Oracle1
      User

Hi there,  I have just spent an hour on the MYOB telephone support doing those same 'fixes' but none of them resolved the issue I am experiencing.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Oracle1,

Thanks for your response.

Apologies for the troubles you've encountered. In an effort to assist, some modifications have been made to your file. Kindly ensure to log out and clear your browser cache before you log back in. Once done, please try to generate a budget management report.

Feel free to create  a new post if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess