Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

EOFY Single Touch Payroll reporting Missing some employee

when doing EOFY finalisation ,view YTD verfication Report is not match Payroll activity report.dont know why some employee missing at EFOY finalisation report ,need to help ASAP >

• Hi Grace556677888 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I would suggest to first check the payroll activity and payroll register reports, if they match. Compare it with your payroll summary reports and YTD verification report, to see the difference with these reports. It would be very helpful if you could provide a screenshot of these reports. 

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Grace556677888 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I would suggest to first check the payroll activity and payroll register reports, if they match. Compare it with your payroll summary reports and YTD verification report, to see the difference with these reports. It would be very helpful if you could provide a screenshot of these reports. 

Cheers,

Princess