Forum Discussion

Billingsley15
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

Profit and Loss format

Hi all,

Is there anyway of fixing the formatting of Essentails Profit and Loss report?
I have tried Windows (10) settings and Windows font changes as well as changing zoom settings.

Nothing changes the display as shown below.

It was working fine for the last year or so but perhaps this happened after a recent update.

I did find an old forum post from 2015 where the option was to download the profit and loss report in excel and view. Not a suitable fix by any means.

Thanks for reading and thanks to the guru out there that might just have the solution.

Cheers

PS that RHS edge is not my faulty screenshot, the image is exactly as it appears onscreen

MYOB format.png

• Hi Billingsley15,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry for the delayed response to this post. 

In this regard, Firstly, I would recommend doing the basic troubleshooting like clearing the cache. This helps your computer or device to run optimally and doing so can help fix certain problems. Also, kindly check on this Help Article: Customizing reports has helpful information including formatting profit and loss that you can use as a guide.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. Rest assured that one of the MYOB Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Billingsley15,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry for the delayed response to this post. 

In this regard, Firstly, I would recommend doing the basic troubleshooting like clearing the cache. This helps your computer or device to run optimally and doing so can help fix certain problems. Also, kindly check on this Help Article: Customizing reports has helpful information including formatting profit and loss that you can use as a guide.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. Rest assured that one of the MYOB Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel