Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Error message - Failed to Export PDF

Hey MYOB Brainstrust, 

I am new to MYOB and have been invoicing for the last 3 weeks no problems, but tonight i am getting a error message on my invoice when i go to view pdf - Failed to Export PDF... Ive tried the ususal stuff, signing out of MYOB, tried using another browser tab etc etc nothing seems to work. Also tried googling it, nothing makes sense. can anyone help? many thanks

• Hi LisaPeace,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern about the error message that you received when you exported it to PDF. If you still need more assistance, please contact us again or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you.  

Kind Regards, 

Cel

• Hi there, I am having a similar problem. The invoices are showing as open, but I can't download it, view the preview, etc. Clearing the cache is not working. See the attached screenshots. Any assistance would be helpful.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi waldal95,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Thank you for giving the basic troubleshooting steps a try. Have you tried using a different browser to see if the issue persists? If the problem remains, you can contact our support team for further assistance. The best ways to reach our support team are through live chat via our virtual assistant MOCA or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com. Your efforts in troubleshooting are greatly appreciated!

Regards,
        Earl

• Hi LisaPeace,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We apologize for the inconvenience you're facing with exporting the invoice to pdf. I understand how frustrating it can be to encounter error messages like "Failed to export PDF". In this matter, we recommend doing the basic troubleshooting, like clearing the cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems and helps your device run optimally.

You can check back on us if you still need assistance with this. We are more than happy to help.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel