Forum Discussion

shameron69
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Error message when saving a transaction as recurring

Hi Team,

I get the attached error messsage when attempting to save a transaction as recurring.   Help!

What does it mean?  How can I clear it?

Thanks.

Komal_S
    2 years ago

Hi shameron69 

As you're trying to save an item sales invoice, I'd recommend checking if there are more items in your stock than you're trying to record. Please also check if there are any blank lines in the sales invoice and delete them before trying to record the transaction as recurring. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi shameron69 

If you try to change the frequency or Schedule name, are you still getting the same error ? Please also try deleting the recurring transaction completely and check if you're then able to save it ? If you still get the same error, attach a screenshot of the transaction here so we can investigate further. 

shameron69
      Contributing User

Hi Komal,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried your suggestions and you will find the error message and the invoice I am trying to save as recurring in the attachments.

Appreciate any other suggestions or fixes you may have.

Kind Regards,

Sharon.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi shameron69 

As you're trying to save an item sales invoice, I'd recommend checking if there are more items in your stock than you're trying to record. Please also check if there are any blank lines in the sales invoice and delete them before trying to record the transaction as recurring.