Forum Discussion

shoretee
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago

Purchases amount not the same

Hi, when I go into Purchases>Bills, the amount at the top isn't the same as when I go into Reports>Purchases>Unpaid Bills.

Can you please explain why.  They both have the same end date.

• Hi - did you get an answer about this? I have just discovered this issue for one client that has a large volume of invoices to pay.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Sara4,

The Purchase > Bills window is filtered by date ranges, while the Unpaid Bills report shows information up to a certain date, including all transactions from the start of the file. I suggest changing the start date in the Purchase > Bills window to include all transactions from the conversion date. This way, the filters will match the dates for the Unpaid Bills report.

If the values still don't match the report consistently, creating a support ticket from the My Account page might be best for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Genreve

shoretee
    Experienced Cover User

Thanks Shella, screenshots attached

• Hi shoretee

I understand that you're noticing a discrepancy between the amount shown in Purchases>Bills and Reports>Purchases>Unpaid Bills, even though they have the same end date. This could be due to several factors, like when the bills were entered, their status, or how totals are calculated in these sections. It's tricky to pinpoint the exact cause without more information. I would appreciate it if you could share a screenshot (remember to hide sensitive information) so that we can dive deeper into this.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella