Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

partner Dashboard

how do I place favourites on Partner Dashboard in alphabetical order

• Hi Peter_BKPlus 

Thanks for your post.  While I am in no way an expert in regard to the Partner Dashboard, it sounds like you’re talking about the My List aspect of it.  If this is the case, this list gets sorted by the order in which they are added and not by alphabetical order.  If you would like to re-order the list, you would need to remove and re-add the client to the list in the order you want them to appear.

The linked article My List-MYOB Practice provides additional details. Special attention to the ‘Tip’ stating: “Want to move someone to the top? Just search and add them again using the Add client to My List field, and they'll appear first in the list.”.

I hope this answers your inquiry. If so please mark ‘Accept as Solution’ so other users can find this content easier.  Let me know how it goes!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Peter_BKPlus 

Thanks for your post.  While I am in no way an expert in regard to the Partner Dashboard, it sounds like you’re talking about the My List aspect of it.  If this is the case, this list gets sorted by the order in which they are added and not by alphabetical order.  If you would like to re-order the list, you would need to remove and re-add the client to the list in the order you want them to appear.

The linked article My List-MYOB Practice provides additional details. Special attention to the ‘Tip’ stating: “Want to move someone to the top? Just search and add them again using the Add client to My List field, and they'll appear first in the list.”.

I hope this answers your inquiry. If so please mark ‘Accept as Solution’ so other users can find this content easier.  Let me know how it goes!