Forum Discussion

kjflowersltd's avatar
2 months ago

wrong tax code used

hi iv just done our usual fortnightly pay run and closed it off. iv now realised that one of the employees was suppose to have there tax code changed. How can i fix this and pay the correct figure to the employee and fix the paye...





1 Reply

  • Hi Jody,


    I would recommend deleting the incorrect pay for the employee, updating the tax code in the employee profile and then re-processing the correct pay for that employee to ensure the IRD receives the correct details. Don't forget to log into your MyIR account or call the IRD and remove the incorrect pay from the return that has already been submitted to the IRD. 


    Please find instructions on how to change or delete a pay in MYOB Business here


    Cheers Amy