Forum Discussion

MIB_accounts
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Diplay of payment terms on invoice

Hi,

When customising our invoice format, I have selected the field [terms].  When a customer has a 7 days payment term, it shows as "7" only, not 7 days.

How could I custom the [Terms] field so that when it is a number of days, the word "days" appears?

Thank you for your help

Regards

MIB Accounts

• Hello MIB_accounts 

You are unable to edit what the terms box says itself, if you wished to clarify the information that appears here you would need to write it in a notes box on the invoice. 

Have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your idea of editing the terms box text here. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello MIB_accounts 

You are unable to edit what the terms box says itself, if you wished to clarify the information that appears here you would need to write it in a notes box on the invoice. 

Have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your idea of editing the terms box text here. 

MIB_accounts
      Contributing User

Thank you Chris.

I have followed your advice and lodged the idea :-)