Forum Discussion

EArthur
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Duplicated Supplier invoice entry in MYOB

MYOB has allowed for a double entry same invoice number NO Warning !!!!

I need to remove on 

• Hi EArthur,

Thank you for your post.

In this matter, kindly check the preference "Warn for duplicate invoice numbers" if it's ticked (this can be found in the Setup menu >> Preferences >> Sales). If so, try clearing the AccountRight cache and then try again, as this can resolve odd behavior. After you've done this, try entering a sale with a duplicate invoice number and see if you get the warning.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EArthur,

Thank you for your post.

In this matter, kindly check the preference "Warn for duplicate invoice numbers" if it's ticked (this can be found in the Setup menu >> Preferences >> Sales). If so, try clearing the AccountRight cache and then try again, as this can resolve odd behavior. After you've done this, try entering a sale with a duplicate invoice number and see if you get the warning.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi EArthur,

I hope you've had a good day! I would just like to follow up with you regarding your concern about the supplier invoice to see if this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess